How to register a payment
If a payment is received outside Kigo, you will need to manually register it in the reservation in Kigo.
These are the steps to do so:
- If a scheduled/due payment is created for that amount and payment, delete the payment
- Click on "Cancel" for the payment line
- Select "Yes" in the pop-up
- The payment is cancelled:
- The system informs with a message on top of the page.
- The payment line will disappear
- Payments section > Add Payment
- In the "Add Payment" pop-up:
- Select Installment or Deposit
- type amount
- Select payment method: Cash, Check, Money Order, Other (use "Other" for PayPal Standard)
- Add date when payment was received in the "Successfully received on" box
- The payment is successfully registered and calculated in the "Total Payments"