How to connect to HomeToGo:
1. Fill up a simple form provided by your implementation consultant and accept the HomeToGo Terms and conditions
2. Ask your Kigo Implementation Consultant to add HomeToGo to your available channels. If you haven’t got one, please send us your request to success@Kigo.net
3. Once our Implementation team has confirmed that HomeToGo has been added to your channels, please Login into your KigoPro account and navigate to Channels/Overview. You will find HomeToGo within the “My Channels – Disabled” section
4. Click on “Edit” and setup your price adjustment (if needed).
5. The “Vacation Rental” listing collection has been automatically applied, click on it and review that the correct configurations (such as Stay rules, fees and taxes) are applied to the listings. If you need our help with the configurations, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
6. Select the listings you want to share with HomeToGo and click on the “+” symbol next to “Channels”. A Pop-up will appear, please select “HomeToGo Distribution Partner” and click on “Apply”.
If you wish, you can use our “Simulator” to make sure you applied the correct configurations. Please remember that the “Vacation Rental” collection is shared with your website and all changes applied to it will reflect in all “channels links” selected.
7. Please ask your Implementation Consultant or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the connection with HomeToGo.
After enabling the connection, HomeToGo will receive all the listings that the property management company has shared with them. HomeToGo will review the listings and will send an email as soon as they go live.