Channels Overview page
The Channels Overview page displays the existing channels with the main information related to them.
It's divided into 3 sections:
- My Channels - Enabled: shows the channels connected
- My Channels - Disabled: shows the channels requested but not connected yet
- Other Channels: shows other available channels not requested yet
The "Overview" table
- Type: the Channel name
- Link Name: the links (technical channel connections) associated with each Channel. Also below, the ID for each of the connections.
- Price Adjustment: the adjustment made for each channel on the rates sent to it.
- Listing Collection Name: all the existing Listing Collections.
- # of Bookings: number of Bookings generated by the channel
- Value: the rent amount generated by the channel
- Avg. LOS: the average length of stay of the reservations generated by the channel
- Disable: will set the channel as "not connected".
- Enable: the final step of the channel connection.
Last column Edit: where the channel link name and the price adjustment can be changed
From this page you can:
- Start the process to connect to a Channel
- Set or Edit the Price Adjustment
- Access each Listing's Collection page
- Find your Vrbo Advertiser ID
- Choose your Vrbo connection mode
- Disconnect a Channel