Step-by-step connection guide:
Review your properties. TurnoverBnB will import only properties that have the following:
- Status: ‘Active for Rent’
- Name (Internal Name)
- If you don't have a TurnoverBnB account yet, please register HERE.
- Login into your TurnoverBnB account.
- From the TurnoverBnb left side Menu, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Look for Kigo and click on Connect.
- Login in Kigo and go to Settings > Services.
- From the Marketplace tab, look for TurnoverBnB and click on Connect.
- From the TurnoverBnb Popup, click on Add Service. TurnoverBnB will start to import your properties.
Attention: The synchronization can take a couple of minutes to be completed.
- You will be redirected to the properties page of your TurnoverBnB account: check that the number of imported properties match.
If so, proceed and click on the button ‘Link X listings’.
TurnoverBnb will start to import the reservations of the linked properties. Only reservations with status Accepted / Confirmed or CheckIn will be imported. Status as: Request to Book, Failed, Held, Pending Confirmation, Processing and Overbooking will not sync. Once the reservations are created on the TurnOverBnB’s side, they automatically create projects on the check-out day for your cleaners.
Go to the menu Projects > Schedule and select the option Calendar to see the reservations and tasks.