There are 2 ways to modify the statement of a booking:
- Add a Line Item: to use when you need to add a service or fee that wasn't initially included.
- Edit a Line Item: to use when you need to modify the amount of an existing line item, for example the rent amount.
How to add a line item
- Click on "Add Line Item"
- In the Pop-Up, select the type of the line item you wish to add (for example "Upsell fee", "Linen fee" etc)
- Add a Description
- Add the Quantity and the Rate (for example, if you have a 20€ fee for a baby cot and the guest requested 2 baby cots, the quantity is 2 and the rate is 20€)
- Click on Save
The line item will be added to your statement and the Reservation total modified.
The modification is also shown in the Statement History tab.
How to edit a line item
- Click on "Edit" next to the line item you wish to modify
- In the Pop-Up, enter the new amount
- Click on "Save"
The Line Item and the Reservation Total are modified.
You can see the modification in the Statement History as "Manual Adjustment"