How to modify the booking's Stay Information (dates and/or number of guests)
Learn how to modify the check-in, check-out or the number of guests of an existing booking
When your guest requests to change the check-in, the check-out or the number of guests of a booking (the "Stay Information") and you need to perform this change in Kigo, you can simply do it from the reservation page.
To modify the booking's "stay information", please follow the steps below:
- Look for the booking using the Search feature, or the Calendar page, or the All Reservations page
- Open the booking by clicking on the Booking ID
- Go to "Stay Information" > click on the Ellipsis (3 dots icon) > click on "Edit Stay Information"
- Change the required field (Check In, Check Out, Adults or Children)
- Click on "Update"
- It opens a Pop-up with the old & new statement, choose if you want to "Keep current statement" or "Update to new statement", as shown in the image below, and then click "Save"