- Listings configured and active in Kigo
- For all listings that need to be synced - have the "Booking.com channel link" selected in the Booking.com collection (step 2).
- Currency: The Booking.com account will be in the currency used in the country the properties are located in. That currency needs to be the same as in Kigo (Account Settings).
- Prices: The maximum price per night is €50000 (or equivalent) and the minimum is 5€ (or equivalent).
The general process to connect is the following:
- Go to Channel > All Channels and click on "Add" next to Booking.com. Our Kigo Implementation Team will receive your connection request and create your Booking.com Listing Collection. As soon as it's done, we will inform you and you can proceed with Step 2.
- Make sure all Taxes/Fees and Stay Rules are properly configured in both Kigo and your Booking.com Extranet and that the desired listings are shared by adding the Booking.com channel link.
Select "Kigo" as your channel managerin your Booking.com extranet for each listing:
- Select Kigo (Kigo) and click on Next.
- Remember to also select “Guest messages” within the features to integrate with us.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Map the listings as described in this article Booking.com Mapping process.
- Ask your Kigo Implementation Consultant to Enable the connection, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Go to your Booking.com Extranet and click on "I confirm the connection with provider Kigo" for all the mapped listings.
- The hotel/s is live (might take from 2h to 24h).