Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Appearance – Themes
Required Setup: In order to view this page, you must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About the Themes Page
The Themes page lets you manage the themes designed by Kigo for your web site. Your web site's theme controls the look and feel of your content.
We recommend that you only change the theme or your web site once or twice a year, because changing the theme may affect the SEO indexation.
The themes for you can choose from may include:
- Kigo booking theme: This theme contains only basic information to search or ask a question, and is designed to work with the Booking widget. It is the default theme for Kigo-hosted web sites.
- Big image: This theme provides a large slideshow and many smaller images. It is the default theme for self-hosting web sites.
- Search centric: This is a traditional travel web site theme.
- Stretched background: This is an all image theme.
- Full-width slideshow: This is a modern theme with full-width photos and a large logo for enhanced branding.
- Airy search: This is a full width slideshow with a vertical simplified search overlay.
- Beautifully wide: This theme is designed specifically for vacation rentals, hotels, resorts, and inns.
- Search under slideshow: This theme is designed specifically for vacation rentals, hotels, resorts, and inns.
- Beautifully wide with search under slideshow: This theme is designed specifically for vacation rentals, hotels, resorts, and inns.
- Kigo royal rentals theme: This is a modern theme with full-width photos and a large logo for enhanced branding. Kigo Legacy clients may want to select this theme when moving to the new Kigo platform.
- Kigo discovery: This theme provides a full-width image with search overlay. Below the image you can find these sections: featured properties, property finders, special offers, about us, activities, locations, team information, and contact information. If you select this theme you have access to an advanced widgets, styles, scripts, options, sidebars, and more that are unavailable in the other themes.
The first theme displayed on the Themes page is the currently chosen theme. If you have not selected a theme yet, then the default theme is selected. You can view additional information about these themes at http://kigo-theme-gallery.imbookingsecure.com/gallery/.
The functionality of the Themes page is controlled by WordPress. For more information, see Using Themes in the WordPress codex.
For field information, see Using Themes in the WordPress codex.
- Click the Appearance section in the Navigation menu.
- Click the Themes category. The Themes page appears.
- Hover over the theme you want and click the Activate button that appears. The theme becomes active and is the first theme on the page.
Additional Information/Related Topics