Location: Login page – Forgot password link
Required Setup: All roles can view this page.
Scope: This feature is available in all versions of Kigo.
About the Password Recovery Page
The Password recovery page allows you to reset your password if you have forgotten it. You can open this page by clicking the Forgot password link on the Login page.
You must provide your user name (Kigo login name) when you reset your password. If you do not know your user name, contact Kigo Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469) 617-5446.
Once you provide your user name, a temporary password is sent in an e-mail message to the e-mail address you have associated with your Kigo account. Temporary passwords are only valid for fifteen minutes, so you must reset your password within this time frame. Follow the instructions in the e-mail message to complete the password reset.
- Kigo login: Enter the user name that you use to log on to the Kigo application.
Resetting Your Password
- On the Login page, click the Forgot password link. The Password recovery page opens.
- Enter your user name in the Kigo login field.
- Click the Send password reset request button. The Password reset e-mail message is sent to the e-mail address you have registered with Kigo. You must reset your password within fifteen minutes of receiving the e-mail message, since your temporary password expires after that time.
- Click the link in the Password reset e-mail message. The Password reset page opens.
- Type your user name into the Enter your login field.
- Type a new password into the New password field. Your password must meet the password requirements, which you can find in the box that opens when you click in the New password field.
- Retype your new password into the New password confirm box.
- Click the Change password button. Your password is changed to the new password you created.
Additional Information/Related Topics