Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – KD Options
Required Setup: In order to view this page
- You must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
- The Kigo discovery theme must be selected in Appearance – Themes.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About KD Options
If the Kigo discovery theme is selected for your web site, several additional options are available to you for customizing your web site:
- Options: Use this tool to select property detail settings, as well as Google maps to use instead of the hero image.
- Custom Styles: Use this tool to add custom cascading style sheets (CSS). This replaces the Custom CSS tab that is available in the Theme options tool for other themes.
- Custom Sidebars: Use this tool to create new page sidebars.
You can find these tools in the KD options section at the bottom of the Navigation menu.
Additional Information/Related Topics
Kigo Websites Getting Started
Kigo WordPress Plug-In
Third Party WordPress Plug-Ins