Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Items
Required Setup: In order to view this page:
- You must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
- The Kigo discovery theme must be selected in Appearance – Themes.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About Item Tools
Items are detailed sections of information that you can add to your web page. They are only available if you have selected the Kigo discovery theme.
You can create new items and group them into item types to use on your web pages. For example, you might add an "Activities" item type on your Home page that links to items such as hiking and wine tasting.
Additional information specific to Kigo web sites is available for:
- All items
- Add new item
- Item types
Using Items in Your Web Pages
- Create item types on the Item types page.
- Create any new items you want to include on your web page.
- On the Widgets page, add the KD items widget to the location where you want to include the items.
- Select the settings and layout for the KD items widget.
Additional Information/Related Topics
Add New Item