Location: Setup – Account – My Profile – Change Password
(User Icon) – Edit Profile – Change Password
Required Setup: In order to view this page, you must be assigned one of the following roles: Booking Agent, Booking Manager, Bookkeeper, Front Desk, General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the permissions for any of these roles.
Scope: This feature is available in all versions of Kigo.
About the Change Password Page
From here, you can change your Kigo password. For security purposes, you should change your password periodically, or at any time that you think someone else may know your password. When selecting a new password, try to choose something unique and hard to guess. Your password cannot be any of your previous nine passwords, and may not contain your user ID. Every password must meet the following requirements:
- At least seven characters long
- At least one number ( 1 – 9)
- At least one lower case letter (a – z)
- At least one upper case letter (A – Z)
- At least one special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), +, ?)
Kigo passwords expire every 90 days. When your password expires, after you log on you are automatically brought to the Change password page to update your password. The message "Your password has expired, please enter a new password" appears at the top of the page. You must change your password to view the other pages in Kigo. Once you change your password, you are taken directly to the Home page.
The Change password page may also automatically open for security reasons. For example, you may be required to change your password the first time you log on to Kigo. The explanation of why the Change password page automatically opened appears at the top of the page. Again, you must change your password before you can view other pages in Kigo.
If you forget your password, click the Forgot password link on the Kigo Logon page. This opens the Password recovery page, where you can have a temporary password sent to the e-mail address you registered with Kigo. You must use this temporary password within fifteen minutes of receiving it.
- Old Password: Enter your current password here.
- New Password: Enter your new password here.
- Confirm: Re-enter your new password here. The password that you enter here must match the password that you entered in the New password field.
Changing your Kigo Password
- From the Change password page, enter your current password in the Old password field.
- Choose your new password, and enter it in the New password field.
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm field.
- Click Change password. Your password is changed, and the Home page appears. An e-mail message is sent to you confirming that the password updated. You must enter the new password the next time that you access Kigo.
Additional Information/Related Topics