Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Appearance
Required Setup: In order to view this page, you must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About the Appearance Tools
The tools available in the Appearance section are part of WordPress. WordPress provides its own help for these tools, which you can access by clicking Help in the top-right corner of the page.
Additional information specific to setting up Kigo web sites is available for:
Changing Web Site Appearance
- Click Appearance in the Navigation menu.
- Click Themes and select a theme designed by Kigo.
- Click Customize and change the default text and colors for the theme. If you selected the Kigo discovery theme, different options for this page.
- Click Theme Options and select new styles and CSS customization for the theme.
- Click Pages in the Navigation menu and change the content of the pages as necessary.
- Click Widgets and add any widgets you want on your web page. Examples of widgets include:
- Kigo header: Add a header to your web site.
- Kigo weather: Show the local weather.
- Tag cloud: Show your most used tags.
- Social sharing toolkit: Share information with social media sites.
If you selected the Kigo discovery theme, different options are available on the Widgets page.
- Click Menus and arrange the menu structure as necessary.
Additional Information/Related Topics