Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Appearance – Widgets – Visual editor
Required Setup: In order to view this page, you must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
Scope: This feature is available for Plan 2 and above.
About Scripts, IFRAME, and HTML in Kigo Web Sites
You can add code such as scripts, IFRAME, and HTML to your web site's home page using the Visual editor widget. The Visual editor widget is available on the Widgets page in the Kigo Web Sites Editor.
Adding Scripts, IFRAME, or HTML to Kigo Web Sites
- Access your web site through the Kigo Backoffice.
- Select Widgets from the Appearance section.
- In the Web address field at the top of the page, remove HTTPS: from the URL and press ENTER. The URL becomes (pre-fix).imbookingsecure.com/wp-admin/.
- Select the Visual editor widget and add it to the location where you want to include the code. The widget appears in the selected location.
- Enter a name for the code in the Title field.
- Click the Text tab.
- Copy the code from your source and paste it into the (Text) field. Your source code may come from any source (Twitter©, Facebook©, TripAdvisor®, and so on) and be in any format (script, IFRAME, HTML).
- Click the Save button. The code automatically appears in the selected area of your home page.
Additional Information/Related Topics