Location: Websites – (Web site name) – Edit – Team – Add New
Required Setup: In order to view this page:
- You must be assigned the role of General Manager, Marketing Manager, or a custom role that includes the Solution permission.
- The Kigo discovery theme must be selected in Appearance – Themes.
Scope: This feature is available for Kigo Plan 2 and above.
About the Add New Team Member Page
You can add new team members for your web site from the Add new team member page. This page lets you enter a name and description for the team member, as well as select details such as publication, order, position, e-mail address, and photo. The Add new team member page is only available if you have the Kigo Discovery theme selected.
- (Title): Enter the name of the team member.
- (Description): Enter a description of the team member.
- Publish: Enter the status, visibility, and publication date of the team member.
- Status: Select the current status of the team member. This may be Published, Pending review, or Draft. You can update the status by clicking the Edit link and selecting the new status.
- Visibility: Select who can view this team member. You may choose from Public (everyone), Password protected (only those with a password), or Private (only you). You can update the visibility by clicking the Edit link and selecting the new visibility.
- Publish: Select the publication date of the item, or leave the default of Immediately. You can update the publication date by clicking the Edit link and selecting the new date.
- Attributes: Enter the order you want the team member to appear in on your web page.
- Additional information: Enter the team member's position and e-mail address.
- Position: Enter the team member's job title.
- E-mail: Enter the team member's e-mail address.
- Photo: Select the photo you want included with the team member.
Adding Team Members
- Enter the team member's name in the (Title) field.
- Enter a description of the team member in the (Description) field.
- In the Publish section, update the Status, Visibility, and Publication date as needed.
- In the Attributes section, select the order you want the team member to appear in on your web site.
- Enter the team member's job title in the Position field.
- Enter the team member's e-mail address in the E-mail field.
- Click the Set featured image link and select the image you want included with the team member.
- Click the Publish button.
Additional Information/Related Topics
All Team Members